Saturday, November 5, 2016

Houdini 100 - Sun, Nov 6   10:30 - 12:00 pm


"Dates are important parts of our lives and Sunday, November 6th, 2016 is a date that I have been dreaming about for a very long time. I am inviting you to join me as I attempt to bridge Pittsburgh past and present and perform the very dangerous upside-down straight jacket escape high above the streets of Pittsburgh.  
 
On November 6th, 1916, Harry Houdini performed this very dangerous stunt himself at the corner of Liberty Avenue & Wood Street in downtown Pittsburgh and now 100 years to the day I plan to recreate it at the very same location! -Lee Terbosic      Find out more


Contact the experienced agents at RE/Max Realty Brokers with your questions about buying and selling real estate.


No comments:

Post a Comment